Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mission Statement

I will not let anything I attempt to do in honor of God come between me and God or become bigger to me than God.
I will not let myself be defined by any one thing other than God.
I will not tolerate idols in my life even if they appear to me as seemingly good things. Anything other than God in which you invest too much of your time, money & mental resources is an idol. Do not let even the best things in your life get out or proportion; all things in moderation.

Do not think you have the power to throw anything in the devil's face other than God. Any victory over satan is not yours and not come from any power of yours...to God be the glory!

Eliminate anything that is the source of your anger with God.
Do not tolerate negative self talk.

I will stop wearing abstinence around like some Christian badge of honor, like some special thing I have or am. BULLSHIT!

Just be liberated and free now that you don't have a ten foot wall around you dooming all your relationships to failure "for God" and then blaming Him for it.

No comments: