Saturday, July 10, 2010

Clown Soul

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments."

I think this fits me to a T. I think I must like to struggle. I've had way more fun today than I did yesterday. Yesterday there was nothing going on PERIOD EXCLAMATION POINT. Today has just been a series of tiny crises.

My second attempt to make a cookie cake was a failure. It's okay because this time I failed in a completely different way than I did the first time. The first time I didn't have enough dough and had no clue how to spread the dough into the pizza crisper pan. This time I had both of those things figured out. However, I had no clue how to get the damned thing out of the pan in one piece. My attempt to flip it was a complete disaster. Now its oddly shaped cookie bars. Its the best I could do. They still taste good. Also, I managed to get cookie grease all over the present I had just wrapped Brian so I had to unwrap and rewrap it and clean up the colossal mess I made of the kitchen.

Give me a bunch of little problems, tasks, and things to do over boredom any day of the week and TWICE on Sunday.

No comments: