Sunday, April 03, 2011

God's Breaking My Heart for the Things That Break His

I feel like lately I get emotional about things that have no direct impact on me. I feel like I am most emotional over my self centered focus. For awhile now, I have this strong feeling that God is telling me to cut the chaff. I need to start cutting off things in my life that don't matter. I seriously need to be limiting tv and facebook time. I need to start making serious goals for myself centered around using my time to engage in things that would please God. I need to learn how to give until it hurts and pour out my time and money for Him.

I need to be researching where God needs me to give my time and money and how I can use my strengths and gifts to be his hands and feet and love poured out on those around me.



No comments: