Wednesday, May 31, 2006

camper

I am a seasoned camper. Look at my talents: drove out to the campground for a weekend beach trip with my buddy Jen. Stepped out of the car and instantaneously begun getting bitten by bugs, woke up the next morning and peed next to a snake, got burnt on the beach wearing spf 30, got lost on the beach taking a walk and was gone two hours, injured my foot running to look for my friends, thought my flashlight strap was a bug, walked in two a spider web that I couldn't get off me, got bitten by ants every time I sat down. I went outside to rediscover nature and discovered that the men who made ac, box fans, bug spray, indoor plumbing, toilet paper, etc are too best!! I still think there was something novel about sleeping three nights outside and for some strange reason i think i could be talked into going again.

No comments: