Tuesday, May 02, 2006

shimmer

What have I learned today? Sometimes its both too late and too early to do everything you want to do. The worst thing in the world is not being tired, not having anything to do, nor anywhere to go and not being able to make any noise about it. It's too early to sleep, it's too late to run, too late to play with any of my friends and too late to make any noise.

Random Song Lyrics:

Time I cannot change so here's to looking back
you know I drink a whole bottle of my pride
and I toast to change
to keep these demons off my back
just keep these demons off my back
cause I want to shimmer, I want to shine
I want to radiate
I want to live, I want to love
I want to try to learn now not to hate
try not to hate
we're born to shimmer
we're born to shine
we're born to live, we're born to love
we're born to never hate

No comments: