Thursday, December 20, 2007

Evan and Jaron understand

Dating. Haha. I've done a ton of that lately. J/K. There doesn't seem to be any point in it. I mean really. It seems like no matter where I'm living or where the guy is living when the thing starts out, either he or I or both of us will be in two completely different cities further away then when it got started before long. It's even like that with guys I just think about dating.

First off, I was in Birmingham and he was there too.
Then I was in Troy and he is was still in Birmingham.

Secondly, he was in Tuscaloosa and I was in Troy.
Then he was in Destin and I was in Troy.

Thirdly, finally, we are both in Troy.
Then, he is in Montgomery and I'm in Birmingham.

Now I'm in Troy and soon I'll be in Texas.

Just once, I would like a dating relationship of mine to run from beginning to end, having never ended over anything to do with distance.

I'm really good at the long distance relationship. I'm not needy or clingy and I don't mind traveling and have no problem trusting someone or getting them to trust me. Ideally though, the distance would lessen not become greater.

No comments: