Sunday, March 02, 2008

BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE

I am so blessed.
My arms bend at the elbow.
My legs are the same length.
I can feed, dress, and bathe myself.
I can walk, talk, breathe and use the restroom without the aid of man or machine.
I can hear and see.
I speak without a lisp, only a Southern accent.
I have food to spare, even if it does show a little about my waist.
I have no diet restrictions, no allergies to food.
I am not required to take presciption medicines.
I have a comfy, warm, and clean bed to sleep in.
I have clean water to bathe in and to drink.
I have family and friends who love me.
I have a job in a nice environment, and I have a car that gets me there.
I have plenty of clothes in my closet.
I live in a country founded in freedom and democracy, even if I'm not fond of the political candidates this go round.
I can worship my Lord and Savior whenever, wherever, and however I please, free of persecution or danger.

I have a past full of happy memories, and a future of hope.
I am blessed beyond measure.
I do not have problems, only mere annoyances.
Again I say, I'm blessed beyond measure.
Perhaps, you are too, despite your arguing yourself to the contrary.

No comments: