Sunday, October 16, 2005

Love and illusion

Just figures! God must have a sense of humor. He gives me the perfect relationship with the perfect guy at just the perfect time. Then I screw it up. Yes, leave it to me. I do the most wrong thing at the most wrong time. I swear I don't have a brain in my head. If I had one, I do believe I would be dangerous. "If it is illusion, it will screw me up. If it is love, I will screw it up." At any rate, this has been the most magical and fun month of my life. I wouldnt trade it for the world. The experience was worth it even though it is not likely to last. No matter how it ends up or what happens from here on out, nothing can diminish the value of the moment. To connect on such a high level with another human being, even if only for a moment, has to be the most beautiful experience I have had in my life that wasn't spiritual. I guess it is fitting that he called me butterfly and I called him shooting star because the two of us promise to be just as fleeting.

No comments: