Friday, October 07, 2005

My Peace I Give You

I'm beginning to think that it's not really hard work and lack of sleep that makes people tired. It is the toll of stress and worry in their lives. Therefore, just work hard and do what you can do. Then, pray that God takes care of you and that his will be done. Here comes the hard part: don't worry about a thing. Have total and complete confidence that you will be taken care of. "The lilies of the field toil not but not even Solomon in all his splendor was adorned like one of these." In other words, the Lord is well aware of your needs and you will be cared for, as you are more important than the lilies who are here today and gone tomorrow. John 14: 27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

No comments: