Friday, April 21, 2006

fun with mr pibb

Not having Latin American politics today, I slept in. I thought this would be a great morning for this reason. Nope! I jumped in the shower and had to leave before I was ready to give a classmate her book back. Then I was burning up hot all morning. I rounded up enough change to get a diet coke. I pushed the button for diet coke and a mr. pibb fell out. I think to myself that sucks. I dropped in on the floor and it exploded. Then I thought well, some days are just better than others. I was just real freaking happy not to be wearing any mr. pibb. I came home for lunch and ended up wearing some of my soup. At this point, I just started laughing. Even when things are bad, its all really funny. I like to think of God having a sense of humor. I say it sucks about the mr. pibb then God is like oh really? Check this out. Explosion! No more mr. pibb problem. Now that is humor!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This really made me laugh Kate. You are the greatest and I miss you!