Sunday, April 30, 2006

hard rule

Salvation=simplicity. Living the life of a Christian=impossibility without the grace of God. To stay close to Him and to remain in his will for your life means to be convicted of everything, whether it is listed in the ten commandments or not. The Bible says that all things not motivated by faith are sin. That's a hard rule.
However, I thank God for the problems that I have as well as the ones I do not have. I have problems like Lord, make me strong enough to live the life you have planned for me. Help to me to be faithful enough to trust you. Help me to know that there is no place I will tread and no decision I will make where you will not be there for me, and even more so, if it is the decision motivated by you. Forgive for me being disobedient due to my lack of my faith and my own human desires. Teach me that anything which makes me worldly and causes me to focus on you less than I ought to is wrong for me.
I thank you Lord that all I struggle with is my convictions versus my desires and that I do not have a problem with drugs or alchohol, that I am doing well in school, that I do not suffer from depression, that I have had a loving and stable family life. That I have been provided with all creature comforts. I thank you Lord that I as far back as I can remember you have always been a part of my life.

No comments: